I was just nominated today for The WordPress Family Award by daleenc over at Thoughts From a Christian Cowgirl.
So what is it? This is what the award’s creator Shaun had to say,
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the ‘Word Press Family.’ I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents ‘Family’ we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honor to start this award.”
Rules for the Award
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10-15 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience.
4. Let your 10 family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
So here are the bloggers/blogs I’m nominating.
- Tammy Bovee – My Fairytale Marriage
- Charles W. Short – Christian Flash Weekly
- John Mark Miller – The Artistic Christian
- Terese Belme – Hope For Today
- Regency Reflections – http://christianregency.com/blog/
- Wendy Macdonald – https://greenlightlady.wordpress.com/
- Dee Kyalo – Life: Not A Rehearsal
- Anna Bachinsky – Daughter by Design
- April Kirby – Ramblings of a Young Christian Woman
- ColeGirl – The Crossroads of Time